Decent day of college football today.

Decent day of college football today.

Postprzez linchao » Śro Gru 05, 2018 3:58 am

You’ve got headliner games with tons of potential trip-ups for ranked teams with some really interesting stuff throughout.Here’s how I’d manage today’s schedule.#2 Clemson Tigers at Florida St. Seminoles12pm ET Aaron Donald Jersey Elite , ABCNo, FSU isn’t bringing this one the prestige of recent years. Yes, it’s still Clemson-FSU. And yes, it still has HUGE playoff implications.QB Trevor Lawrence has now taken over things for Clemson to build his early resume on track for a #1 overall selection in the 2021 NFL Draft and will likely get most of the general focus, but draftniks have tons to look out for. For Los Angeles Rams fans, there’s an absolute ton to pick up here. There’s a 100% chance that one of the players in this game gets bandied about in draft season in four months.Backup: You can make a decent case for popping over to FOX to catch Wisconsin-Northwestern Authentic Todd Gurley Jersey , but I’d recommend holding off for two weeks when the Badgers take on Penn St. Nittany Lions for draft scouting on a level that rivals Clemson-FSU.#7 Georgia Bulldogs at #9 Florida Gators3:30pm ET, CBSThe World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party? Yes, please.Again...too much to scout all over the place. But that’s kind of the point. Just soak in the observations here with plenty of talent in the first three rounds for the 2019 NFL Draft.Backup: It’s not the best game overall, nor is it the best game for general scouting. But for Rams-specific looks for next April, Kentucky-Missouri would be a good look.#16 Texas A&M Aggies at Mississippi St. Bulldogs7pm ET, ESPNThis one’s a bit more finicky Todd Gurley Jersey Elite , but you’ve got easy work here for Rams fans.Backup: Texas-Oklahoma St. is gonna be strange, beautiful, Texahoma football. You’ve got ripe conditions for an upset and/or a classic.There are some really fun games that aren’t draft-laden that I can’t endorse for NFL fans (#14 Washington St. at #24 Stanford, Oregon St. at Colorado, Hawaii at Fresno St.). There are draft-relevant games that aren’t gonna be any fun that I can’t endorse for football fans (Arizona St. at USC, #15 Washington at Cal http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/aaron-donald-jersey , Tennessee at South Carolina).So overall, a good day of football!Here’s your watch guide with full schedule, TV listing and stream options.Turf Show Radio S10E29: Week 5 (@ SEA) preview 2:05: Joey turns into Steve Irwin and searches through the beer-filled jungles4:25: Does Brandon Bate eat too much meat and cheese?10:05: Rob-O is hosting at Henry’s Tavern13:00: Rob-O taps into the idea that if Todd Gurley won Offensive Player of the Year as a backup award to New England Patriots QB Tom Brady winning MVP last year that QB Jared Goff won NFC Offensive Player of the Month has a sort of backup to Kansas City Chiefs QB Pat Mahomes winning AFC Offensive Player of the Month as a MVP-lead-in.18:20: Jared Goff doesn’t dance. He’s high hanging out with TE Tyler Higbee watchin Rick and Morty. And we hit a nerve with Joey. “I’ve been to LebowskiFest several times.”21:00: Rob on the game from behind enemy lines23:20: Cocoon!28:30: “Do you feel like the 12th man is the same without the Legion of Boom?”32:30: X-factors41:20: “How quickly this has happened”43:50: Les Snead talks like it’s 189045:40: Who would play Snead in a movie?49:30: Andrew Whitworth on the need to lose (from 2017)1:06:05: In terms of the 2019 NFL Draft and college football...nothing changedThe show is now on iTunes, Art19 and Spotify too.
linchao

Dołączenie: Wto Gru 04, 2018 9:45 am

Powróć do Sport

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość